A recent poll revealed ? percent of U.S. teens had drunk alcohol.
* 47% said they had consumed 12 or more drinks in the last several months which led to drug use.
* 81% said they had the opportunity to use illicit substances.
* 42% had actually tried drugs.
1/3 to 1/2 of US adolescents have engaged in some type of self-injury:
* Cutting and burning are the most common types of non-suicidal self-injury.
* 70% of teens engaging in self-injury have made at least one suicide attempt.
* 55% had made multiple suicide attempts.
64% of children who were bullied did not report it.
* Only 36% reported the bullying.
<p?* 90 % of teens who report being cyber-bullied were also bullied offline.